earlier this month, when bee was here for a visit, we received a delivery from chewy. she was so excited that she would be able to participate in this month's product review. i was hoping it would arrive before her visit ended and it came one day before she flew back to new york. whew!
she was even more excited when she saw what was in the box. zignature whitefish limited ingredient formula grain-free canned dog food!
first it had to pass the sniff test ... passed!
then it had to pass the taste test ... passed!
unfortunately i could only give her one meal with this food before she left but she scarfed it down without hesitation.
in a nutshell:
- pacific northwest whitefish, fish broth & peas are the first 3 ingredients
- it also contains cranberries & blueberries
- single animal protein formula
- whitefish is naturally low in sodium and rich with omega-3 fatty acids
- hypo-allergenic. high protein. great for dogs with food sensitivities
- no chicken, eggs, potatoes, dairy, grains, glutens, tapioca, corn or soy
and bee loved it.
bee awards zignature whitefish limited ingredient formula grain-free canned dog food bailey's pink paw seal of approval.
disclaimer: i received this product free of charge from chewy.com in exchange for my honest review.
until we meet again my friends-
We hear that stuff is yummyReplyDelete
Lily & Edward
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
Oh that duz look so yummer-lish-ush - we Beaglebratz Ladiez shood haf our mom git us sum 2 go with our kibble. Great review!ReplyDelete
Lady Shasta'n Miss Maizie
She is such a cutie, can't wait for her to make a return visit.ReplyDelete