bailey doesn’t have a halloween costume this year but she does have a cute candy corn dress. did you know yesterday was national candy corn day? guess i should have posted bailey in this dress yesterday.
bailey wants to remind everyone that candy is bad for our fur babies.
"Candy, gum, toothpaste, baked goods, and some diet foods are sweetened with xylitol. It can cause your dog's blood sugar to drop and can also cause liver failure. Early symptoms include vomiting, lethargy, and coordination problems. Eventually, your dog may have seizures. Liver failure can happen within just a few days."
until we meet again my friends, stay safe-
Happy Halloween Sweet Bailey. That is very good advise to all of your furry friends. If folks want to give their pets Halloween treats, they can always go to the Pet Shop and buy the proper treats to give them.ReplyDelete
It’s never too late to wear a candy corn dress. Happy Halloween!ReplyDelete
Love and licks,