if you saw bailey making a wish a few days ago, then you know that her wish for a box from chewy came true. today she gets to sample and review the contents of that package.
to her surprise, it was a box of castor & pollux good buddy pumpkin & apple flavor dog cookies.
she is already anticipating their tasty goodness.
* the cookies are a good size (bigger than the eisenhower $1 coin) and pretty hard to crumble; which would be fine if bailey wasn't so teeny. i could break it into about 5 pieces but since bailey needs her cookies smashed, i had to get out the rolling pin to make it "bailey-sized".
* they are made with dried pumpkin and dried organic apples so i knew aoife would like them. (i wasn't sure about bailey.)
* chewy's website says they are made in the usa but the package says they are made in canada.
* if you're counting calories, each cookie has approximately 21.
* both dogs gobbled it up and thoroughly enjoyed every bite.
bailey needs help with a cookie but aoife has absolutely no problem eating a cookie on her own. if a picture is worth a thousand words, then a video must be worth 87 thousand! see for yourself.
disclosure: chewy.com provided us with the package of treats for our honest opinion of the product. the opinion stated in this review was written by me and was not copy supplied by castor & pollux or chewy.
until we meet again my friends-