daughter #2 was supposed to fly back to new york today but with the weather conditions on the east coast, she decided to extend her visit by a couple of days. hopefully winter storm grayson will have moved on by then.
poor bee will just have to endure our california weather for a couple more days. (sorry, not sorry.)
UPDATE: mayor de blasio just declared a winter weather emergency in new york and jfk & la guardia have suspended flights due to weather conditions. praying this will end soon. stay safe.
until we meet again my friends-